RigExpert AA-230 and AA-230PRO
are powerful, laboratory grade antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines in 0.3 to 230 MHz range.
Mainly, these are SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance measurement instruments (vector impedance analyzers).
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as memory storage and connection to a personal computer, make RigExpert analyzers attractive for professionals and hobbyists. It is quite important that graphical display of various parameters over a wide frequency range is a key feature of these analyzers which significantly reduces the time required to adjust an antenna.
The built-in TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) mode which is available in RigExpert AA-230PRO is ideal for locating cable faults.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using RigExpert AA-230 and AA-230PRO:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads