RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and fantenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate a fault within the feedline system.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads