RigExpert AA-520 is a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines in 1 to 520 MHz range.
Mainly, this is SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance measurement instrument (impedance analyzer).
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as memory storage and connection to a personal computer, make the AA-520 attractive for professionals and hobbyists. It is quite important that graphical display of various parameters over a wide frequency range is a key feature of this analyzer which significantly reduces the time required to adjust an antenna.
The new MultiSWR? mode is unique for this antenna analyzer.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using RigExpert AA-520:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads