|The Magnum is the heavy weight champion of our paddles, tipping the scales at around 4 pounds. A solid chunk of metal, topped with a layer of palladium coating, houses all mechanical elements. There are no separate posts to hold the precision adjustments for the contact gap and the magnetic tension – just one block of metal which will not vibrate no matter how hard you hit the paddles, and which won’t slide around on your table.
The finger pieces are narrowly spaced, and they are made of aluminum for excellent tactile feedback. This makes the Magnum well suited for operators who come from single lever keys or mechanical bugs, and for very high speed operators who prefer to keep their finger tips close together.
The Magnum. of course, has all the characteristics of our best keys: light weight aluminum arms, perforated finger pieces to avoid slippage, precision racing bearings, 14k gold contacts, finely adjustable contact gaps, magnetically controlled return force – in short: paddles don’t come better than this.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)