- KC901S/C is a “RF multimeter”. It offers the capabilities of single port vector network analysis and dual port scalar network analysis, also with spectrum, field strength and signal generator functions. It is a powerful and useful handheld instrument for RF engineer both in lab and on the field.
- Test frequencies up to 3GHz with 1Hz resolution and stability better than 1ppm.
- Providing vector measurement on S11 with 0.01 phase resolution and 0.01db amplitude resolution.
- DTF mode with Time-Domain Reflectometry to locating fault point.
- With vector measurement capability of S11, it shows the smith chart, RL(Return loss), characters of phase position, and frequency.
- In S21 scalar measurement, it has the function of single frequency S21 within range of 100dB.*
- With its non-volatile calibration data built-in, on site calibration is not necessary if performing a qualitative measurement. While performing rigorous test, you may use the SOL to enhance the calibration.
- A handy field strengthen meter with a high dynamic range.
- Built in DDS, audio signal source function.
- Data can be saved in the Memory Card or be transferred into PC via USB.
- 3.5 inch color-display -Excellent response speed with accurate key feeling, less than 3s ready to use.
- Functions are stable and reliable with the excellent hardware/software design.
* in accordance with Technical parameters
- Transmission measurement(filter adjustment, amplifier measurement and directivity measurement of antennas).
- Reflection measurement(adjusting impedance matching network and examining quality of antenna feed system).
- Measurement of Low frequency signal source and radio frequency signal source.
- Spectrum display and field strength detection***(inspecting radio station emission performances and searching for interference sources).
- KC901S is designed for adjusting RF circuits, such as filters, amplifiers, splitter, combiner, for testing input and output impedance, evaluating the quality of antenna feed system, and for detecting signal amplitudes of equipment at all levels. In some bands, field measurement, and detection of interference are allowed.
- When combined with community exchange, KC901S is a good tool to learn radio frequency knowledge. In the area of expertise, it can be applied in professional Communication Engineering, antenna manufacture and daily maintenance of broadcast and TV radiating stations, promoting working efficiency, ease carrying burden as well as improve quality of works.
What in package
- 1 x KC901S
- 1 x power adapter
- 1 x strap
- 1 x user manual