- Hyperion’s most powerful charger to date!
- 1000W total – 500W per port
- Charger delivered with HP and XH lipo adapter plates, USB cable and clips.
- EOS 0720i SDUO3 DC INPUT 11V~28V
- Charge a split-pack in network mode using both ports for up to 14S at 1000W max.
The EOS 0720i Super Duo is Hyperion’s flagship charger for 2011 – now available for ordering.
The Super DUO is not to be confused with past models bearing the 0720 designation as they were all single-port chargers. This charger is sporting two identical output ports, each port capable of providing 500W of raw charging power. “0720” is to be interpreted as 7 Cells max – 20Amps max – per port, being a DUO charger.
This is a nomenclature consistent through the Hyperion charger range.
In order to provide all 500W per channel (1000W total), the Super DUO needs 24V-28V of input voltage but can naturally also be operated on lower input voltages (from 11V).
By popular request, Hyperion is for the first time offering two displays in a DUO charger. The benefits are obvious – easy monitoring and less confusion. Like the past DUO’s, operation is from a single set of buttons with a channel selector.
The EOS 0720i Super DUO3 is Hyperion’s most powerful charger to date!