ESR70 – Atlas ESR PLUS – Equivalent Series Resistance Meter Information:
The Atlas ESR provides instant measurement of a capacitor’s ESR and it’s capacitance value. Using the supplied gold plated probes (removable), the Atlas ESR can measure ESR down to a resolution of 0.01 ohms, up to 40 ohms. It can even measure ESR for capacitors that are in-circuit. Measurements are made at the industry standard frequency of 100kHz. Probes are now removable, allowing 2mm compatible probes to be fitted. Audible alerts are produced for various ESR levels allowing you to perform many tests in succession without having to look at the display.
- Upgraded design now uses a single AAA Alkaline cell (included).
- Upgraded design now has a backlit display.
- Automatic analysis-start when you apply the probes.
- Automatic capacitor discharge using controlled discharge function.
- ESR (and low DC resistance) measurement (even in-circuit).
- Capacitance measurement (if testing out-of-circuit).
- Audible alerts for various ESR levels.
- Extended ESR measurement range up to 40 Ohms.
- Optional probe alternatives easily fitted.
- ESR70 – Equivalent Series Resistance Meter.
- Extra-long and extra-flexible test cables (450mm of Silicone covered cable).
- 2mm plugs and sockets with removeable gold plated crocodile clips.
- Comprehensive illustrated user guide.
- AAA Alkaline cell.
ESR range: 0.00 Ohms to 40.0 Ohms
ESR accuracy: ±2% (typical)
ESR resolution (ESR<2 Ohms): 0.01 Ohms to 0.02 Ohms
ESR resolution (ESR>2 Ohms): 0.1 Ohms to 0.2 Ohms
Capacitance range: 1uF to 20000uF
ESR test frequency: 100kHz ±1.5%
ESR test voltage (into 40 Ohms): 40mV (typical)
Operating temperature range: 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)
Battery type: AAA Alkaline (1.5V) Supplied
Auto-off period: 1 minute (typical)
Data Sheet (EN)
User Guide (EN)
Optional certificate of calibration includes results of manual verification tests. Instrument is calibrated the same way regardless of whether you require the certificate.
Please note that the product colour/appearance may vary.